Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tornado of Cleanliness and Organization

I'm still pregnant.  According to my midwife, today is my due date (my 40-week estimate is not until Tuesday).  It's also my last day at the office before my much-anticipated maternity leave.
My sister arrived yesterday afternoon to help 'prep' and to be here for the big day.  In one day, with me at work, she has accomplished more in the way of cleaning and organizing than I could have done in a week month.  She is one of the most amazing women I know and one more reason my blog is titled the way it is!

I love you, little sister!  And I promise I'll help as soon as I get home from work!!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. That's exactly what my sister does for me when she's in town. In fact, the last time she was here I left a note in the house to NOT clean up everything because I'd get to it on my own. She didn't listen and did it all anyway. That's what sisters are for, to help you out. :)

    ReplyDelete